How To Make Money With Google Adsense? Tips And Tricks To Earn Money
- Strictly follow the rules mentioned in Adsense policies. You will always earn more revenue from Adsense by playing fair.
- Never modify the Google Adsense HTML code.
- Do not ask your friends or visitors to click on your Google ads. Do not include any incentive for users to <- snipped -> Do not label the Google ads with text other than “sponsored links” or “advertisements” ..
- Do not click your own ads – Google is much smarter than you think. Do not reload your pages excessively. If you are testing web site design with Google AdSense, follow some precautions. Or you can use the official tool from Google Adsense Sandbox that is accessible from Firefox, Internet Explorer and other browsers to see what Google ads will be served based on content (website URL address) or keywords.
- Do not place ads in pop-up windows, error pages or even empty pages.
- Do not start a “adsense asbestos” or “home equity loan rates” website just to make money from accidental clicks (Occident). You will never make money with these “made for adsense-only” websites. Instead, write about topics that are passionate about. Do not waste your money on high paying keywords lists of Adsense.
- For short articles, CTR is best when ads are placed just above the content
- For long articles, CTR improves if ads are placed somewhere in the middle of the content – visitors read the long content and are looking for more resources.
- Use Text Ads instead of Image Ads as users get more options. If you still want to display image ads, consider ad formats that support image ads – Choose the 300×250 medium rectangle 160×600 skyscraper or wide – or both, if you display multiple ad units on a page.
- Google Ads without background color and borders always perform better. Make the border color and background color as the background color of the page.
- Always put ads above the fold principal. Make sure the ad with the highest click through rate is the first example of the ad code that appears in the HTML. Since the first ad unit is always filled before the rest, you want to make sure the ad is in the best location on the page.
- Try setting the ad link URL color to a full shade lighter. If the text is black, can make the Adlink as light gray.
- Go Wide – The large rectangle is the best AdSense payment format (336×280) – The Google Adsense Publisher also believes that the best formats are the largest – the ad formats that contain the widest individual ads. Try using the 336×280 large rectangle, 300×250 medium rectangle, or 160×600 wide skyscraper.
- Placing images next to ads or above ads does help in attracting user attention.
- Mix Adlinks navigation links or place horizontal Adlinks the top of their website. AdSense publishers are permitted to click on the link unit topics on their websites, provided they do not click the Google ads on the resulting page.
- Organize a game of AdSense for your friends and colleagues – Request to navigate your website, view their activity – which will provide vital clues about which regions on your website draw more user attention. Try putting ads near these areas. (Thanks Darren)
- You can put up to 3 AdSense units on a page. Try putting a large skyscraper on the right navigation sidebar of your website. That area is close to the scroll bar of the browser. You can also add two AdSense for search boxes, a unit of AdLink and a referral button per product (ie, an AdSense referral button and Firefox with Google Toolbar referral button).
- The first lines of its content are an important factor to determine which ads are published on its website. This is the place to put keywords in bold (strong or & LTB)> tags or header tags (h1, h2, etc.).
- Always select the option to open the results of Google Adsense search box in a new browser window, so you do not lose your visitors. Click on the search results in a check box Open new browser window and this add target = “google_window” to your form. (Yes, it is permitted by the TOS)
- People than the search box located in the upper right corner. So you know where to put it.
- Do not syndicate full content. If people can read everything from the newsreader window itself, why should they visit your website, where your ads.
- Use URL channels to determine performance of individual pages. Track my most popular pages with Google Analytic, Statcounter and create a channel for each of the URL. You can even track Adsense Clicks with Analytic
- For low CTR pages, try changing titles or adding more content to get better focused ads
- Blocking low paying advertisers with Filters. Why waste a visitor from 0.01 cents. Try the Overture or Google AdWords keywords to find the keywords that are less popular among advertisers. and. The report of AdSense for search top queries that shows you what users are looking for, by listing the 25 most common searches conducted through your AdSense for search boxes. Use this report to identify additional topics to add to your site, or to keep track of their most coveted information. Focus and improve the content.
- Not everyone has a RSS reader. Use RSS to Email services like FeedBlitz, Bloglet or Rmail to let users subscribe to your blog by email.
Incoming search terms: